We hope you are keeping well at home.
Gladesville Medical is offering telephone consults as the first point of contact with our doctors. Commencing on Monday 6th April 2020, all services provided using the MBS telehealth items are bulk billed for Commonwealth concession card holders, children under 16 years of age, and patients who are more vulnerable to COVID-19. For all other patients, there is a small gap fee charged after obtaining your verbal consent, prior to the provision of the service. Please see our fee schedule page for more information.
Vulnerable means a patient at risk of COVID-19, so a person who:
- is required to self-isolate or self-quarantine in accordance with guidance issued by the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee in relation to COVID-19; or
- is at least 70 years old; or
- if the person identifies as being of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent—is at least 50 years old; or
- is pregnant; or
- is the parent of a child aged under 12 months; or
- is being treated for a chronic health condition; or
- is immune compromised; or
- meets the current national triage protocol criteria for suspected COVID-19 infection.
The services will be available until 30 September 2020.
If your medical problems cannot be solved via telehealth services our doctors will schedule a face-to-face consultation to assist you further.